Sunday, November 14, 2010

BPS Nitro Bass Rod

Okay so Im going to do another review for this post. On this one Im going to talk about the Bass Pro Nitro Bass rod. This is another really great rod. It has a nice long grip on it which I love because it helps with leverage and getting some nice long cast. When the rod first came out they hyped it has a really strong rod that is great for power fishing and fishing for really big bass. And they were defiantly right. This rod is tough!! Its great for flipping and pitching into some really thick brush. This rod is also a little different then most in that the models are made specifically for a style of fishing, which you don't see a lot. I have two of these. I have the flipping model and a carolina model. I love them both! I would most defiantly recommend this rod to anyone looking for a great rod for bass fishing.

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-NITRO-Big-Bass-Rods/product/97964/-1433582#prodDescription

No comments:

Post a Comment